[Design-team] some design help for cobbler project

Greg Swift xaeth at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 14 21:14:09 UTC 2011

We've been working on cleaning up the HTML and css for cobbler's web
interface lately.  We've gotten to a good functional point, and one of
the things we've discussed is the lack of a favicon.  If anyone would
like to help out with this we've submitted the ticket 184 in the
design-team's tracker.

On a related note, if anyone is interested in working with us on a new
stylesheet. While this cleanup came with some style changes as I'm not
a designer I just tried adding polish to the existing rather than
re-doing the whole thing.  If anyone has an interest in that, I can
create an additional ticket.

thanks

greg "xaeth" swift

on behalf of scott henson of the cobbler project

(cross posted to cobbler-devel list so all are in the loop)