[Design-team] Deadline Reminder: Sketches stage ends today!

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 17 12:23:35 UTC 2011

Hello Designer, Artist and creative people!

This is a reminder that today is our deadline for sketches stage. Following
our shedule, next stage will be "Colorize", and in this stage we will give
color and live to this sketches (as many as we can following our prior task
list - see below)

http://tatica.fedorapeople.org/Fedora_Artwork/Banners/schedule.png

Also, I remind you that in our last meeting, we agree to give a priority to
3 concepts for the next stage. This are:

=== 1.- Nautilus from under water ===
http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/11

Related Artwork so far:
* http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/41
* http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/43
* http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/44

=== 2.- Nautilus: sideview + jellyfish ===
http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/5

Related Artwork so far:
* http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/8
* http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/9
* http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/13

=== 3.- Floating Island / Helix Island ===
http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/18
http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/19

Related Artwork so far:
* http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/27
* http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/36

Remember that this is only a schedule to help us be on date, and finish our
wallpaper in time for alpha. We encourage our team to try to follow our
prior task (which is not exclusive) and try to help us to complete each
stage in time, wo we can use our free time finishing the rest of awesome
concepts that we have received so far.

If you want to check more sketches and give some feedback, please, join us
at our artboart and comment draws, or hang out with us at our IRC channel
#fedora-design at freenode... once again, thank you!

http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro