[Design-team] Volunteer needed: events liasion?

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 27 15:37:40 UTC 2011

Hi folks!

You may have noticed over the past few weeks Tatica has stepped up as
the default wallpaper wrangler for Fedora 16, and Patrick Connelly has
stepped up as the supplemental wallpaper wrangler for Fedora 16.

I was wondering if there are any Fedora ambassadors on this list who are
also Fedora design team members who would be willing to step up into a
formal 'events liasion' role. This would involve coordinating between
the design team and ambassadors to make sure, as we get closer to Fedora
16's release, that the ambassadors will have all the materials they need
from design to ship and attend events. This might also involve some
clean up / organization of existing events materials to make it easier
for ambassadors to find the materials we've already created for them.

Events liasion is an okay title of course, but if you'd prefer
'Executive Events Ninja' or 'Events Panda' or whatnot, we can be
flexible, right? :)

Let me know,