[Design-team] Fedora 16 wallpaper check-in - 2 weeks left

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 27 15:47:20 UTC 2011

Hello!!

I'm gave this weekend a small coloring to the castle one (since I had
advance a little more the 1st one) but the trip and long drive didn't give
me too much time.

I'll be giving a couple of more days to the castle and then advance with the
2 nautilus. Now, notes on the castles one:

* I'm changing all colors to more soft ones. Increasing white tones,since I
think that we could add at the end a lot of fog and some weird sparkles to
make it a bit more abstract than the original (a lot of clouds, sparks and
stuff like that) [1]

* About nautilus 1: I need more definition on the iceberg pieces, but I
think colors are pretty cool.

* About nautilus 2: jellyfish is the next color stage for me, since I
beliebe that the nautilus that mo' colored was perfect.

[1] http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/52

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro