[Design-team] Volunteer needed: events liasion?

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 28 13:33:57 UTC 2011

Buddhika thx for step up!

Vinzenz, I think is a good idea, but I will rather to divide the work by
regions "if more wranglers step up too". In the case we only have Buddhika
right now, he could find more people to help him and sub-divide the work
with several sub-wranglers.

In this case, I would suggest that Buddhika (or the wrangler) set a "group
of sub-wrangles" by region or kind of event (premiere, releases, etc) and
subdivide the work. We have seen that with this new ideas, dividing in
groups we have been archieving more goals than ever... so, divide and
conquer :)

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro