[Design-team] Team Meeting Time

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 28 19:58:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

Elad asked if we could move the meeting earlier so it's easier for him
to attend. We do have a lot of new contributors so I think it makes
sense to think about what meeting times might be better. So I created is
a WhenIsGood URL for us to figure out what meeting times work. If you
regularly attend meetings or would like to regularly attend meetings,
would you mind taking some time to fill this out?

http://whenisgood.net/fedoradesignteam

If you don't intend to attend meetings it's okay to skip filling this
out.

Thanks,