[Design-team] Volunteer needed: events liasion?

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 30 01:33:57 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-29 at 22:03 +0000, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> as you can see on Ambassadors meeting notes [1] I was there and gave a
> short report on the events ninjas. So the Ambassadors should know about
> the new possibility for getting support of the design team now.

Awesome, I'm so glad everyone seems excited about this. :) We're off to
a great start!

I added the Events Ninjas page to the front of the Design team wiki
page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design#UX_Designers

I think the front Design page still needs some cleaning up to reflect
our new 'strategery' from our last meeting but this is some progress
towards that :) Thanks for taking the initiative to start the Event
Ninjas wiki page!