[Design-team] Design Team Liaisons (for Other Fedora Groups)

Onyeibo Oku twohot at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 30 15:46:35 UTC 2011

> 21:10:08 <vinzv> okay, as you might have seen there was thread on design-team list about volunteering in an events liaison
> 21:10:37 <cwickert> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2011-June/004558.html
> 21:10:37 <cwickert> this one
> 21:10:49 <vinzv> right
> 21:11:34 <vinzv> buddhika kurera and me stepped up
> 21:12:04 <vinzv> so the design team has now two contact persons for any needs of ambassadors

Hmm. So, where does that leave me?

*No problem*.  The Liaison concept is great.  I just remembered
discussing the 'Join the Ambassador' website UX with in our meeting.  I
suggested a more graphical approach since some applicants think the
pages are somewhat scholarly.  I don't know ... just a thought, but who
knows????... might turn out great.  That might be another area for a
Liaison work.

--
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/user:twohot