[Design-team] Design suite spin status?

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:48:58 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> Are you guys planning on doing the design suite spin for F15? Spins SIG is
> trying to get rebooted with more active participants and the design suite
> spin is going to come up as it seems to have been neglated recently.
> If someone is interested in attending the meetings are going to be on Mondays
> at 2000 UTC in #fedora-meeting-1.

Hey Bruno!

Actually although I am listed as one of the maintainers, due to my
recent involvement in FAmSCo I could not push forward many things in
Design Suite.
I will be more than happy to attend the revamped meeting and move
forward with that.
See ya on Monday!

~π

ps. Of course if someone else is willing to help on that please feel
free to do so!

--
Pierros Papadeas
PGP key: 0x6130DBF8