[Design-team] Wallpaper(s) i like it

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 3 14:50:17 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 15:39 +0100, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Catalin <catalinfest at gmail.com> wrote:
>         I like all wallpaper , but i think this is what we need :
>         http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/f15/sky-background.png
>

> I totally agree on that. That's beautiful! :)

I'm glad you guys like it. Tatica and I made it last week as a
background for some of the work she's doing.

My one worry about developing it more and using it by itself is that I
think it probably looks too Windows-ish. I think either Vista or Windows
7 (I honestly don't know the difference) have a default wallpaper with a
similar look / palette.