[Design-team] F15 Wallpapers Status Update

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 19:38:51 UTC 2011

Updated my F15 test machine.  Nice Supplementary Backgrounds there...
very impressive.

About the Default wallpaper:
I agree with you mostly.  Is the file still huge?  Something tells me we
might get better results if we take the raster route (as against vector
drawings -- in finalizing).  We are dealing with nature and nature
presents a lot of challenging complexity.