[Design-team] Logo for Africa Open Days

Jakub Szypulka cubibubi at googlemail.com
Wed May 11 20:53:14 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

my name is Jakub Szypulka, and I'm one of the organizers of the
Africa Open Days, a free and open source software conference in Nairobi,
Kenya, scheduled for September this year.

Please have a look at the website http://www.africaopendays.org and
watch the trailer to get an idea. Please note that the website is
more of a placeholder as I am currently working on a full-blown one.

Fedora will be one of the main projects represented at the conference;
we're planning on having a Fedora Activity Days as well.

I would like to ask if somebody would like to design our logo. We are
fairly open to anything, but would prefer a rather simple and symbolic
logo over a complicated and complex one. Feel free to stylize the name,
or form the logo out of the text if you want to.

If you need any more information concerning the conference, don't
hesitate to ask!

Thanks,
Jake