[Design-team] Logo for Africa Open Days

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 12 03:27:09 UTC 2011

Hello,

 i checked the web page, i think it sounds nice.

I would like to design a logo for the conference.

Will contact you to get more info as needed.

BTW what about the conference Tshirts???

and better if you can open a ticket with Design Team.
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/newticket

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 2:23 AM, Jakub Szypulka <cubibubi at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> my name is Jakub Szypulka, and I'm one of the organizers of the
> Africa Open Days, a free and open source software conference in Nairobi,
> Kenya, scheduled for September this year.
>
> Please have a look at the website http://www.africaopendays.org and
> watch the trailer to get an idea. Please note that the website is
> more of a placeholder as I am currently working on a full-blown one.
>
> Fedora will be one of the main projects represented at the conference;
> we're planning on having a Fedora Activity Days as well.
>
> I would like to ask if somebody would like to design our logo. We are
> fairly open to anything, but would prefer a rather simple and symbolic
> logo over a complicated and complex one. Feel free to stylize the name,
> or form the logo out of the text if you want to.
>
> If you need any more information concerning the conference, don't
> hesitate to ask!
>
> Thanks,
> Jake

Regards,

*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera*
The Editor in Chief - FOSS User Magazine
Fedora Ambassador - Sri Lanka