[Design-team] Fudcon EMEA

Storari Samuele sstorari at byte-code.com
Mon May 16 10:56:47 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

it's been a long time since last my email on this mailing list, but I've
heard FUDCon EMEA is coming to Italy and the Italian ambassadors and I want
to help in the best way to make the event possible.

I've never been involved in FUDCon preparations (I saw some banners,
t-shirts, etc...), and I hope I can help doing something.

Do you already have some ideas for the FUDCon Milan 2011?

Let me know and see you soon! (Maybe we can schedule a meeting in irc..
can't we?)

Ciao
Samuele