[Design-team] F15 wallpaper 0-day update

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed May 18 13:53:13 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, May 18, 2011 03:15:38 PM Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-05-18 at 10:36 +0200, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> > Thanks for a new design but unfortunatelly it's too late - or at least -
> > do not push it for Plasma Workspaces as it will break KDM and especially
> > KSplash design (it would be strange to see flying leaves on top of
> > flames ;-). It could probably work - I can remove leaves but I don't
> > like the idea of touching it for 0 day updates and especially to have
> > completely different look for final and updated Fedora.
>
> how can i adjust kdm & ksplash

Remove flying leaves, otherwise it would be just unfinished without any fresh air
but it would work.

> or is there a way to push this update so it doesn't affect kde

For KDE SIG speaking - please add the new one as suplementary or ship the
current one as default one for us. I can't speak for other desktops but they
don't depend on the artwork as much as we depend.

Really this makes me sad, no respect for our work and the only thing we ask for
is - give us some time to work on your designs. Same as with NM 0.9 - just let
us know one month before planned change would be enough :(((

I could do the change but not as 0 day update - it has to go to final, otherwise
it's going to be very disruptive change.

Jaroslav