[Design-team] F15 wallpaper 0-day update

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:14:18 UTC 2011

Hi María,

On Wed, 18 May 2011 09:33:32 -0430
María Leandro wrote:

> > design team to the nether world (again exaggeration; "The desktop
> > team does not care about us and now even our team leader does not
> > care what we do, so why should we even bother doing anything?" <--
> > That would be the message it would send to at least some design
> > team members).
> >

> thank you. It would be much better if people actually help when I was
> like crazy asking for ideas.
See [1], the bottom part. I'm not sure if that was helpful, but I was
trying to be... Maybe it was a bad idea to include feedback to status
update :(

> Is nice to know that everything is a crap.

No, it's not. Many people gave positive feedback on that wallpaper both
here and on my blog, but I agree that some polishing would be good
(see [1] again). BTW. I actually use your wallpaper now (and I'm
surely not the only one), so cheer up a little bit ;-)

Martin