[Design-team] F15 wallpaper 0-day update

Onyeibo Oku twohot at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 18 15:54:40 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-05-18 at 11:27 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> If you haven't participated in a single team meeting or not worked on
> anything design/artwork-related for several Fedora releases, I think you
> can safely consider yourself not a design team member.

Say: 'Inactive Design Team Member'

Heat is building up on this thread and its not necessary.  Meanwhile,
which images are we comparing (pngs please ... huge svgs freeze nautilus
here)???  Mairin, its understandable that you feel our cooperation was
flawed but there are reasons for every apparent disappointment.  For me,
the level of Vector work (svg) was more than I could handle and It kept
freezing my gear.  That was why I was making subtle suggestions to move
to raster images.

> thank you. It would be much better if people actually help when I was
> like crazy asking for ideas. Is nice to know that everything is a
> crap.
>
> As design team member, this is heart-crushing
>
> I don't have any more comments, not now an neither at future.
It breaks my heart to see such a post ... especially coming from Tatica.
Please Tatica, You didn't mean that.  Can I crave your indulgence once
more ... with a profound apology perhaps?  We really appreciate your
dedication and input.