[Design-team] F16 Artwork

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 19 20:50:01 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-05-19 at 22:33 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
> Is there an easy way to see *all* the submitted concepts? Another
> thing: image board is still experimental (in a sense that many of us
> haven't worked with it yet and it is on staged) and while it is probably
> easier for collaboration, it is still a new tool. I'm not sure what can
> imageboard do, but I'd suggest this way: submissions and final products
> on wiki, interactive development and comments on imageboard.

Sounds reasonable to me!

I think if folks submit their concepts with a tag of 'f16-submission'
that might be the best way to organize them. E.g., I just uploaded the
steampunk gears ones:

http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/index.php?q=/post/list/f16-submission%2C/1

There's a tag list on the left of every page, so you just click on the
f16-submission tag to see all of the submissions in one place.