[Design-team] F15 wallpaper 0-day update

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Fri May 20 01:25:21 UTC 2011

On Thu 19 May 2011 01:57:26 Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-05-18 at 03:03 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > Attached is what I came up with so far... the source is a big
xcf.gz,
> > I'll hopefully be able to upload it in the AM.
>
> Not that anybody actually cares or can keep the contents of their
> stomach down when looking at this thread anymore, but I picked up
Luya's

http://publictest04.fedoraproject.org/artboard/index.php?q=/post/view/17

> Not that it's going to be used.
>
> It is just for fun.
>
> Remember that word, "fun"?

Hi Mo,

I think this thread went a little furter than it should have. We all
know how to make this more peaceful and less stresful, and frankly a
community that is easier to relish in the glory of. We just put out a
great release, and there should be lots of celebration going onion, not
this anger and upsettiness. I think that Mo suffered[1] the idea that
we're stuck with what we have, but I have a feeling that this wallpaper
a some of us have worked on will pass the mustard.

http://rix.si/files/sky-new.png

> ~m

rrix
Interim Fedora Fun Officer

[1]: 'to grudgingly permit something', not 'to undergo or feel pain or
distress', though it probably involved some of that, too.

--
Ryan Rix -- http://rix.si
== OpenSource.com Where Open Source Happens! ==