[Design-team] F15 release poster - Love Lock is here

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 20 03:47:21 UTC 2011

Hi Buddhika!

On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 09:02 +0530, Buddhika Kurera wrote:
> Follow this link and find out a release poster for release party.

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:F15-Release-poster-vertical.svg

Thanks for kicking of the release poster design process!

I opened your SVG but noticed a few issues:

- It looks like you used a bitmap as the background, but it isn't
embedded in the SVG, so I get a big 'missing image' warning when I open
up the SVG. :( Inkscape says the missing image is called
'release-banner.png' - can you embed it?

- The release poster is missing some fields for information the
party-throwers are going to want to add to the poster. Here's some
suggestions from previous release poster designs:

1) Date
2) Time
3) Location
4) Fedora version #