[Design-team] F15 release poster - Love Lock is here

Mike Finch info at 1sixty.com
Tue May 31 16:34:17 UTC 2011

Hey all-
I was the former Art Director (now UX Lead) at Overstock.com and have done
dozens of posters/billboards.  If you'd like any help with this, I could
probably have a few different versions completed within the next 24-48
hours.
Feel free to use me as a resource if you need any help!

Mike
info at 1sixty.com <mike at 1sixty.com>

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 8:48 AM, Buddhika Kurera <bckurera at fedoraproject.org