[Design-team] F15 release poster - Love Lock is here

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 31 18:03:05 UTC 2011

Hi Mike!

On Tue, 2011-05-31 at 10:34 -0600, Mike Finch wrote:
> Hey all-
> I was the former Art Director (now UX Lead) at Overstock.com and have
> done dozens of posters/billboards.  If you'd like any help with this,
> I could probably have a few different versions completed within the
> next 24-48 hours.
> Feel free to use me as a resource if you need any help!

Wow, awesome! Here's the specs for it:

party can fill out, either using a marker or by opening the file in
Inkscape, and hang up around their neighborhood / campus / workplace /
etc to advertise their party.

Details:
- Should have both US Letter and A4 versions
- PDF final output format
- SVG source should be provided as well
- Should use the Fedora fonts Cantarell and Comfortaa (these are open
font license and installable in Fedora or on fontsquirrel.com)
- Should have fields/space for:
  - Date
  - Time
  - Location
  - Fedora version #
  - Fedora logo (if you need a copy of the Fedora logo source file
please email me off-list)

Assets:
A bunch of artwork assets pertaining to the release are available here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_Artwork/Development

Some is also available here:
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/browser/designteam/Resources/Fedora
%20Release%20Themes/F15

Please feel free to have a go! Let us know if you have any questions.