[Design-team] Experience, Introduction

Brandy Courtade a.garden.green at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 06:01:30 UTC 2011

I was a little confused about the process described, but it says to
"introduce yourself to the list" so it seemed like this was the way to go.
My professional design experience is rather limited, but I've spent my
whole life honing my artistic skills, primarily in drawing, but I've done
digital design as well and have used GIMP as well, in addition to basic
HTML/CSS coding. I'm willing to learn and think this would be a great
opportunity to be involved in the Fedora community, as I recently installed
Fedora 16 onto my netbook.