[Design-team] [fedora-india] Design for Ask Fedora

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 14:44:27 UTC 2011

> This is a known issue with the current theme.   What we need is someone
> with knowledge on CSS to help fix such problems and design a Fedora
> theme that matches fedoraproject.org
>
> Rahul

I am trying to do that - will take some amount of time. Will send more
updates with screenshots. Also, the mascot and logo is still left (I
promised to deliver that sometime back) I am waiting for OCAL infra to
be up so I can get some more ideas. In the meantime, send ideas for
the same. I have thought for something like this [1] or [2] but with a
fedora logo - Its a cliché but still would look cool on a tee (if we
plan to have one someday) :)

[1] http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Superman2.jpg
[2] http://www.artizans.com/images/previews/KIE258.pvw.jpg

Suchakra