[Design-team] cd/dvd sleeves f16

S.Kemter buergermeister at karl-tux-stadt.de
Tue Oct 11 12:10:07 UTC 2011

Am Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2011, 13:12:05 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> Am Montag, den 10.10.2011, 14:16 +0200 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> > If you can send us a PDF (one should be enough) by the end of the week,
> > we have everything we need for the media vendors.
>
> Just to avoid confusion: This just needs to be a draft. Unfortunately
> not all vendors publish their requirements on the web, so I'd like to
> have something to show them and ask them if it's ok. They will then tell
> me what needs to be changed, so please don't invest too much time here.
> If you could provide a PDF of the file you published yesterday, this is
> totally ok.

ooh Christoph I despair now with u! I tried to explain to u, that the
vendor/printer cant see if it is right. They only can tell u the cutting
border is right or not. They cant tell u the colors are right.

Maybe that picture shows to u what can happen this way. Left one right, right
one wrong but it looked also ok for the printers! And would say LinuxMagazin
are proffessionals or ;)

http://img.susepaste.org/ab9f8679

u need no draft to get from them the informations Alexander needs to create
the printing ready final version

u simple have to ask them for cutting/printing border and marks. format and
the color profile they like to have. That should be for a german vendor a ECI
or Fogra profile ;)
When u dont like to ask them, give me the number I will call them and ask.

br gnokii