[Design-team] Any tickets need a helping hand?

Danny Stieben dmaxel at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 18 02:40:47 UTC 2011

Hi Buddhika,

I may need to give you two tickets (relatively easy tasks, but I simply
don't have the time and feel bad for not giving any attention to it for a
very long time) so that the owners can finally get what they want.

If you're interested, I'll go ahead and find them for you as well as
re-assign them to you.

Thanks!
--
Danny Stieben