[Design-team] Logo: FUDcon Blacksburg

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 14 21:28:03 UTC 2011

I only remove 2 feathers from the bottom side, nothing else was changed and
that's why I send the mockup everywhere, to get feedback.

if you see my mail, I say that this logo was made by the team, i only change
what was asked and ask for feedback. is the same logo with a microscopic
change; if was a bad thing to make this changes, forgive me.

FUDcon meetings are held on wednesdays, everyone is invited.

Saludos

2011/9/14 S.Kemter <buergermeister at karl-tux-stadt.de>

> Hello,
>

> > > This logo has some modifications that Ben request on the weekly
> > > meetings for FUDcon, using as base the one you made.
> >
> > What are the modifications? The one gnokii and I came up with were
> > because of Ben's concern that the feathers were too indicative of Native
> > American headdresses.
> >
> > Is there any public log I can refer to in order to understand what
> > happened?
>
> I fear he never saw ur proposal, thats why we didnt get feedback on it. I
> know
> that something went wrong since around 14 days.
> When in the last meeting not happend such a fight for senseless things, I
> had
> said or asked about it ;)
>
> br gnokii

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56