[Design-team] Logo: FUDcon Blacksburg

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 14 21:38:17 UTC 2011

2011/9/14 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>

> The owner of the Blacksburg logo design ticket should have passed the
> proposal over to Ben. I don't know who owns the ticket. It could have
> been our fault for not passing the decision over. I had thought your
> email was cc'ed to the list gnokii but it wasn't.

Np, at the end, FUDcon logo is decided by the organizators, not the Design
team. We can only provide options :)

> Tatica, if you're the owner of the ticket then it's up to you what you'd
> like to do. I am not a fan of the proposed logo; it's based on a scratch
> drawing and I think the one gnokii and I came up with is a stronger
> design.

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/190

I'm not the design ticket owner, I will email or ping Ian, my mistake to
help

> On Wed, 2011-09-14 at 23:11 +0200, S.Kemter wrote:
> > I fear he never saw ur proposal, thats why we didnt get feedback on it. I
> know
> > that something went wrong since around 14 days.
> > When in the last meeting not happend such a fight for senseless things, I
> had
> > said or asked about it ;)
>
> We have a mailing list too; the meeting isn't the only time to bring up
> stuff and is probably not the best...

I send the mail just after make the mockup and share the info through
everywhere I know to try get more feedback.

Once again, my mistake

> At this point I'd prefer to drop meetings entirely and just have weekly
> status mails sent to the list since we were already having weeks of
> meeting attendance issues. The list is better for everyone across
> timezones to keep up with everything going on I think. Any opinions?

meetings where fine at the begining, and should be fine. Perhaps not weekly,
if meetings aren't good enough then we have mail lists (which we are using
now), so consider that everything is a plus for communication.

Once again, if I made a mistake, sorry

> ~m

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56