[Design-team] Help with Ask Fedora

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 12:04:12 UTC 2011

Hi

I posted here a while asking for help with Ask Fedora.  This is just a
status update and reminder

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/199

Default CSS is changing quite a bit by the next upstream release so I
don't need CSS help for now but would really would like to put up a Logo
and mascot for this project.   Since I posted the first time,  the
project has progressed ahead and we now have a staging instance at

http://ask.stg.fedoraproject.org/questions/

I have put up a temporary logo to show you the size.   We already have a
mascot proposal at
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/attachment/ticket/199/mascot.png
and I personally like it but if you have comments or feedback on that or
a alternative proposal.   I welcome it too.   For Ask Fedora, we have
resolved all major outstanding issues and I am planning to do a soft
launch within two weeks and a production launch in sync with Fedora
16.    Thanks.

Rahul