[Design-team] Member Introduction

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 22 17:29:13 UTC 2011

Hi Justin,

On Thu, 2011-09-22 at 12:02 -0500, Justin Brown wrote:
> Hello, I'm Justin(AKA blix)
>
> I'm new to the contributing scene but I'm looking forward to helping
> others with projects and designing my own.
>
> I am experienced with PS and Gimp. I mostly do
> abstract/realistic-abstract wallpapers for personal use, but I am
> learning and would love to learn more about designing logos and icons.
> That being said, are there any projects that I can help with?

Absolutely! We had a logo design item come up recently you might be
interested in:

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/201

The current logo is a depiction of:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Insertion_Force

The developer is open to a newer, better logo design though; this might
be a good opportunity to get your feet wet? What do you think, would you
like to give this logo design a try?