[Design-team] Mark Petro: Introduction

Mark Petro markpetro at cox.net
Sun Apr 8 21:48:13 UTC 2012

Hello everyone, my name is Mark Petro, and I live in Chandler, Arizona.
I am currently studying Game Art and Design at Westwood College Online,
but 3D and graphic design has been a long time hobby.  I have experience
in Blender, GIMP, Inkscape, as well as non-GPL programs such as 3DS Max,
Photoshop and Illustrator, and I am also familiar with C++, ActionScript
3.0 and Python, so I am comfertable with scripting as well.

Here are some links to my work:

http://www.behance.net/markpetro
http://www.youtube.com/themarkpetro
http://nysomin.deviantart.com
My most recent work was for a website/local internet radio stations
http://skapunkradio.com/  I did the main logo and the production of
their t-shirt design.

And lastly here:
http://gnome-look.org/usermanager/search.php?username=nysomin01&action=contents

I had, at one point, contributed to the Ubuntu Studio custom desktop for
their "DIYConcept" theme:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/DIYConcept

I would post as "Nysomin" there, and on many Blender/GIMP forums and
sharing websites.

I am comfertable with most design/production tasks, and I would love to
help out where I could.  If anyone has any questions please feel free to
contact me at markpetro at cox.net

Thanks!

Mark Petro