[Design-team] Gui Ming Jiang - Introduction

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 9 14:41:42 UTC 2012

2012/4/9 Gui Ming Jiang The Handsome <mjgui2000 at hotmail.com>:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am Gui Ming Jiang and I am based in Singapore (located in Southeast Asia,
> Timezone GMT+8). I'm fairly new to the designing space but I am fairly
> proficient in GIMP and Inkscape.
> I would really like to make a contribution to open source projects such as
> Fedora, and I would be glad to do any sort of art, though preferably 2D art.

Hello Gui,

Nice to welcome you to the team.
If you didnt check yet please refer to the following links and add
yourself as a member.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design

If there is any interesting task feel free to have a try,
http://fedorahosted.org/design-team

Finally if you want help, do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)