[Design-team] Introduction Plus Cloud picture?

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 18 14:29:17 UTC 2012

Hi Alex!

On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 20:31 +1000, Alexander King wrote:
> Hello All
> My name is Alex or Foolishfox, my most notable work was the icon for
> Nuvola Player.

Cool! Glad to have you here, the Nuvola Player icon is pretty sweet!

> I'm new to the fedora design sphere(came from ubuntu) so I'm a bit
> lost with this mailing list, could some point me to the list of open
> tickets.

Sure, the list of open tickets is here - open is open in terms of the
ticket isn't finished yet. To find a ticket no one has claimed yet, look
in the 'Owner' column. If it says 'nobody' it's up for grabs. (And if
you find a ticket there hasn't been progress on in months, in most cases
if you contact the owner they should be okay with passing it over to
you):

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/report/1

Since it seems like you have great experience creating icons, what do
you think about taking on this ticket?

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/216

Let me know if you're interested in it.

> also i heard there some something about a cloud background? could
> someone feel me in on that as well.
> Sorry about being so vague, ive been reading the list but haven't had
> time to reply to any of them.

Totally understood. Vanessa did a cloud wallpaper for Fedora and is
looking for feedback on it:

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/227

I'm sure she'd appreciate any critique / suggestions you might have to
offer.

Thanks, and welcome to the team! We're glad to see you here.