[Design-team] Meeting Today

Ryan Gauger rtgkid at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:53:36 UTC 2012

Team,

I will be starting a meeting today at 20:00 UTC. That's 4:00pm Eastern US time. We will not be discussing design today. In this meeting, I will just introduce myself and try to meet everyone. I think we will communicate better if we know each other better! We'll take a look at what's going on in Fedora design in our next meeting, after today. This meeting is optional, you won't hurt anyone if you don't show up, or if you are late! Sorry for the late notice!!!

---Ryan

Sent from my iPod