[Design-team] Introduction

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Sat Apr 21 06:42:41 UTC 2012

Hi Samuel!

On Thu, 2012-04-12 at 12:24 +0200, Samuel wrote:
> Hi, my name is Samuel, I'm an Architecture student from Italy. Since
> I've been using Fedora for almost 3 years, I think it would be great now
> to contibute to the project as far as in my possibilities. :-)
> Sam_

I sincerely apologize that you haven't been sent a warm welcome as you
properly should have! I somehow missed your message when it went through
initially. I am very happy you've come to our group and happy to see an
Architecture student with such a long history of using Fedora!

Part of the process of joining the team involves claiming a ticket. I
would be more than happy to help you pick one out; depending on your
interests and experience I think some tickets might be better than
others. Do you have any specific design interests (web design, icons,
wallpaper / artwork, cd art, brochures, poster, etc.) or is it all good?

Welcome!