[Design-team] button design for fudcon in Malaysia

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sat Apr 21 12:10:20 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 5:22 PM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail
<kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com> wrote:

> /me didnt remember asking, as we are simply going to pick this
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/b/b6/Fedora-button_plain.pdf and
> produce locally,
>
> or is bckurera going produce this from somewhere else and bring to
> malaysia ?

Hello

Clarification: I have no idea about buttons for FUDcon MY about
production or design.
I have provided some info(logo guidelines) for Dan today morning on
IRC since he was
interested in Designing a button. Other than that I have no clue on
this. Izhar please
refer to todays' APAC FAm meeting logs. There was a discussion about
that as well.

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)