[Design-team] Introduction

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sat Apr 21 12:54:25 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 6:16 PM, Samuel <just.sam at gmx.com> wrote:
> Thank you!
> [And don't worry!- actually, I was wondering whether my message had
> arrived or not! :-)]
>
> Uhm, I prefer to work on vector drawings and I have a bit more
> experiences with logos, banners and also prints in general.
> It would be really useful your help, it's not very clear to me how does
> the "system" work.
> How can I start?

Hello Samuel,

Please feel free to refer to following places and if you want further
clarification
please ask.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design

If there is any possible task feel free to work on that. Let the
design team knows
by forwarding a mail, that you 've started working on that task.

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team

Thanks and welcome to Design team !

--
Regards,