[Design-team] F18 CD/DVD Sleeves

Ryan rlerch at redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 22:16:53 UTC 2012

On Thu 06 Dec 2012 03:55:52 PM EST, Ryan wrote:
> HI all,
>
> According to the f18 Artwork schedule wikipage [1], the deadline for
> us to have the CD/DVD sleeves completed is *2012-12-11 (Tuesday)
>
> *Anyone got any thoughts on the current proposals on the ticket [2]
>
> If anyone been doing any further work on these, can you please update
> the ticket tracking[2] this?*
> *
> cheers,
> ryanlerch*
> *
> [1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F18_Artwork/Schedule
> [2] - https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/252*
> *

I have taken gnokii's design, and have played around with it, to try to
fit in with the previous sleeve designs. (so we dont have to do many
changes)

http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/sleeves/Fedora-18-installationmedia-Page001.pdf

that PDF is a quick sample. I need to fix the colours of the background
image. Also in the tarball, i have not converted all the sla files over
to the newer background image yet.

http://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/sleeves/sleeves.tar.gz

thoughts?

hopefully i will be able to fine-tune and get these done by the
deadline tomorrow.

cheers,
ryanlerch