[Design-team] 10 Tshirt slogan ideas

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:33:24 UTC 2012

Thanks for your feedback, I think on the first slogan can be, and must be
shortened - because its too long. It can be simplier as "Where your Heart
leaps". As usually most of the slogans must be like an command, or
something like that. Ok, should I turn all of them into Tshirt samples, or
you guys have an suggestion witch one must not to be included for surely?

The Fraternity text as I have noticed, not really useful, and can be turned
or used everywhere, so I will drop that. But the others are fine?

 I think "The Freedom is a Feature" is nice, but a bit one sided. Because
the 4F is already contains it, imho. However, it can be nice design as I
feel.

Zoltan

PGP:  06853DF7