[Design-team] Fedora Magazine design!

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 12 19:57:27 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-12-12 at 14:40 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> We'll need some mockups for how we want this to look, and I'm happy to
> try my hand at implementing them as a WordPress theme (although if any
> of you have WordPress theme authoring expertise and wouldn't mind
> helping, that would be awesome!!!!)

Alternatively (a little bit backwards but), we can research a bunch of
WordPress magazine-style themes, pick out one we like, and mockup it up
Fedora-ized (if that makes sense) and tweak it to fit. That might be the
quickest path to getting something working.

While I'm sure we can get some budget to purchase a premium theme, I
think it might be more fitting to stick with an open-license theme. What
do you think?