[Design-team] Fedora Magazine design!

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 12 20:41:41 UTC 2012

Hello all.

I'm actually developing wp themes, however, instead send several mockups
(which will take me a lot of time) we can check some ideas
from different themes on market (doesn't matter if they are paid or not)
and I can build it with everything we like (please n weekends or nights).

I also recommend a site that I always use for inspiration, not all those
themes are for wp, but we can use the ideas and make our own.

http://www.webcreme.com/

The development time once we have the idea (we can just take screenshots of
the things we like and do a jpg mockup, I could start with it) the theme
could be done in 2-3 days.

Do you like this idea?

2012/12/12 Sandeep kaur <mkaurkhalsa at gmail.com>

> On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:10 AM, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>
> wrote:
> > Hi design dudettes and dudes,
>
> > This is pretty much a blank canvas for us to work with. Does anyone have
> > ideas for how the magazine should look? Any ideas for the logo? (Should
> > we follow the standard Fedora logo conventions for website or bend the
> > rules [2] a little bit?)
> >
> Should be more lively, forcing the readers to give a try to each
> product of the community.
>
> > We'll need some mockups for how we want this to look, and I'm happy to
> > try my hand at implementing them as a WordPress theme (although if any
> > of you have WordPress theme authoring expertise and wouldn't mind
> > helping, that would be awesome!!!!)
> >
> I don't develop wordpress themes, but know how to use them, tweaking
> CSS files, header files, etc. So, give me any task, if you need help.
>
> --
> Sandeep Kaur
> E-Mail: mkaurkhalsa at gmail.com
> Blog: sandymadaan.wordpress.com

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56