[Design-team] Final wallpaper status

Ryan rlerch at redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 21:58:00 UTC 2012

On 12/12/2012 04:11 PM, Alexander Smirnov wrote:
> 2012/12/13 Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at gmail.com
> <mailto:martin.sourada at gmail.com>>
>
>     On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 15:23:48 -0500
>     Ryan wrote:
>     >
>     > Just out of interest, where is the best place to get our schedule?
>     >
>     > Also, does anyone know what we have left to do for f18?
>     >
>     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F18_Artwork/Schedule
>
>     *should* be the place, currently. I never liked the more complex ics
>     based schedules, they always had some kind of random task durations in
>     them and missed some of them, IIRC. The wiki page relies on manual
>     update though, so I'm not sure how much up-to-date it is with a)
>     already
>     finished tasks and b) main schedule changes. It should have all
>     release
>     artwork though and if it does not, it should be added.
>
>     Martin

> I agree with Martin on our wiki page more comfortable schedule. The
> only problem with it was timely updates for this release, I updated
> more than 10 times looking at the schedule of Jaroslav. I think we now
> have the final version. Only the banners for website (slides and small
> release banner) and release party poster both 2012-12-24.
>
> Thanks,
> Alexander.

Thanks Alexander! Looks like we are well on track to get all these done
on time!

For what it's worth, Here are the design-team tickets for all of those
tasks (some are already done and closed):

* F18 Frontpage Carousel Banner 1 - Download fedora 18
    https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/248

* F18 Frontpage Carousel Banner 2 - Featured Feature
    https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/249

* F18 Frontpage Carousel Banner 3 - Featured Spin
    https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/250

* F18 Frontpage Carousel Banner 4 - The community banner
    https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/251

* f18 CD/DVD Sleeves
    https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/252

* Fedora 18 Release Poster