[Design-team] Fedora Magazine logo ideas

Pamela Chestek pchestek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 15:25:02 UTC 2012

I'm not a fan of D or the variants; I think the Fedora logo, which should
be the dominant element, gets overwhelmed, then you go through a thought
process of "oh, the infinity symbol again, I get it," which is too much
thinking for a logo.

I like C better; it adds an extra element to create a new look for a
magazine but still honors the original logo. But I thought the Fedora logo
portion was too small so I made a version with the proportions changed.

png of just logo C:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pqi6qanhry0qqec/fedora-mag-logo-C-Chestek.png

svg of all of them, with a revised C:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/27723svk97t94nd/fedora-mag-logos_ideas-chestek.svg

I have to figure out how to set up a page on the Fedora website.

Pam