[Design-team] Fedora Magazine design!

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 18 15:17:10 UTC 2012

wow! I like it emichan!!!

I only feel that could have some really tiny gradient, if you all agree i
can start building it this weekend/week.

Maybe e can keep the ideas for a day or two and then build it. I guess we
could have this done by next week :D

/me really-happy :D

2012/12/17 Emily Dirsh <emily at fightingcrane.com>

> On 12/17/2012 09:30 AM, María Leandro wrote:
>
>> maybe more than a mobile version a -Fedora-app- ? that would be fun :$
>>
>> 2012/12/17 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com <mailto:
>> stickster at gmail.com>>
>>

>>     On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 07:28:01PM +0100, S.Kemter wrote:
>>     > Maybe we should consider to use "WordPress Mobile Edition" which
>>     comes with
>>     > an extra template for mobile devices
>>
>>     This is a really good idea.  Although for sizable tablet targets, it
>>     may not be as much of a win, I'd think plenty of people read on small
>>     mobile devices like phones.  Using a mobile theme for those devices
>>     makes reading much more pleasant!
>>
>>     --
>>     Paul W. Frields http://paul.frields.org/
>>       gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
>>     http://redhat.com/   -  -  -  - http://pfrields.fedorapeople.**org/<http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/>
>>         The open source story continues to grow: http://opensource.com
>>

>> --
>> tatica
>> Maria Gracia Leandro
>> http://www.tatica.org <http://www.tatica.org/>
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/**User:tatica<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:tatica>
>> LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

> I worked some this weekend on an alternate design. [1] It's a pretty
> simple layout, and shouldn't be hard to responsify (we can all agree, this
> is now a word, right?). I was going for a clean, modern look, with 45
> degree lines as a visual element that plays off of the shape of my favorite
> of mizmo's logos (the shape of the logo is essentially the fedora logo
> shape rotated 45  degrees.) It's not completely finished but you can get an
> idea of the aesthetic. Let me know what you think!
>
> =^) - emichan
>
> [1] - http://artboard.cloud.**fedoraproject.org/artboard/**post/view/143<http://artboard.cloud.fedoraproject.org/artboard/post/view/143>

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56