[Design-team] Fusion Linux 16 sneak peak ;)

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 21:05:13 UTC 2012

On 11/02/2012 17:09, valent.turkovic at gmail.com wrote:
> Take a sneak peak at Fusion Linux running Cinnamon and some desktop tweaks.
> http://fusionlinux.org/2012/02/11/fusion-linux-16-sneak-peak/
> http://fcoremix.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/fusion-16-cinnamon-menu.jpg
>
> What are your thoughts regarding gtk3 theme and gnome-terminal color scheme?

Finally, I've found Someone that will introduce me to GTK3 theme
tweaking (or that someone found me ... :))

While I'm not sure this is the place to discuss Fusion Linux art, I'd
like to seize the opportunity to ask how you were able to change the
colours on the Nautilus Menu bars.  I wouldn't mind some insight to the
Title Bar as well -- I have something interesting up in my head but I
have been too lazy to read metacity/Mutter theme specs.

Hmm, so Faenza icon theme has blue folders.  Where did you get that?
Generally, if feels like a hybrid of KDE and Gnome3 (in terms of choice
of colours) and placement of Menu Items ... only there's no glass effect
(just a thought).  I'll go with a terminal with a black background and
gray/white text any day.  That's my preference -- this one blends well
with the overall theme.

Looking forward to some tips.

Regards
Onyeibo