[Design-team] Fedora 17 Wallpaper - "fireworks" concept - next step colorization

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 22:28:08 UTC 2012

On 25/01/2012 21:22, Alexander Smirnov wrote:
<snip>

This is the choice of a new generation of users Linux,
> Fedora and other open source software ;) And surprisingly they like
> GNOME 3 is more, than experienced users.

Not surprising to me. I've had to perform an installation of F14 for a
friend.  It was difficult finding the usual things -- funny, they were
in the usual places when Gnome2 was the norm (get what I mean?).

Which reminds me, I had a horrible experience printing a PDF letter from
Evince on that machine.  I couldn't control print margins at all. I
wonder if that is a known issue.