[Design-team] [REMINDER] Alpha wallpaper polish deadline in 2 (two) days

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 19:52:29 UTC 2012

Hi to all fellow artists,

the following Tuesday (31 January) is the deadline for Alpha wallpaper
polish. I've updated all the wiki pages [1] and mentioned there the
fireworks concept as a winner -- with the referenced image from
colorisation deadline (17 January). I also prepared an early package
[2] to test (and to save some work later ;)). I've tested it in XFCE
only, so if people could give it a spin in GNOME (shell/panel) and/or
KDE and see if it works, it would be welcome :)

I'll submit the package for inclusion in Fedora probably at Wednesday
so a reviewer would be welcome by then.

Cheers,
Martin