[Design-team] Teaching fedora through videos

Zachary Snyder sadin at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 31 22:07:41 UTC 2012

If your going for a CMS i would recommend drupal for stability and power
however its not the fastest. IF you have people hacking away at a custom
made website using PHP i would HIGHLY reccomend you tell them about
http://fuelphp.com best framework out there speed and performance wise. and
if you want another for design too im always ready to help :)

>>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:tatica