[Design-team] F18 wallpaper brainstorm, Tues Jul 31 @ 6 PM UTC

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 24 19:18:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

What do you think about a brainstorm session for figuring out the Fedora
18 wallpaper(s) next Tuesday, July 31 at 6 PM UTC? [*]

I can start up meetbot for folks who can't make it. We'll meet in
#fedora-design. Sound good?

~m

[*] That's the day of the week & time we used to have meetings - I
figured this would work for the most people since we used to meet
regularly at this time. If you can't make it, feel free to call & host
another brainstorm for a more compatible different time slot!