[Design-team] F18 wallpaper brainstorm, Tues Jul 31 @ 6 PM UTC

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Jul 30 11:02:31 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> Hi,
>
> What do you think about a brainstorm session for figuring out the
> Fedora
> 18 wallpaper(s) next Tuesday, July 31 at 6 PM UTC? [*]
>
> I can start up meetbot for folks who can't make it. We'll meet in
> #fedora-design. Sound good?

Hi!
I try to join but can't promise anything - as I already have an
event planned for Tuesday evening (tentative one).

Btw. with Program Managers hat on - a few dates:

* The Alpha Wallpaper Deadline is on Friday 2012-Aug-10 and should be
packaged by Aug-14 (Alpha Change Deadline).

* Supplemental Wallpaper Submission deadline period ends Aug-30.

These are the dates from current F18 schedules - if you think it
needs tweaks, please, let me know.

R.